Home Care dietitians often work in isolation from their peers, and working collaboratively is important for our success. The Home Care Network provides a unique opportunity for Home Care dietitians across Canada to connect with each other, learn from each other, share resources and engage in advocacy activities.
There is a newly formed Executive Committee which is eager to engage members through providing a variety of networking opportunities and activities. Some of the activities that members engage in are:
- Webinars that are free to members- previous topics included: wound care, home blenderized tube feeding, and IDDSI standards
- Blog posts and related discussions
- Resource sharing
- Sponsoring workshops or presentations at the annual DC conference
- An opportunity to meet socially at the DC conference each year
- Advocacy efforts to promote the role of the Home Care Dietitian
We hope you will join us, and look forward to welcoming you to our network!
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to networking with other Home Care dietitians across Canada.
- Access to relevant webinars and shared resources
- Opportunities to participate in advocacy for the role of the Home Care Dietitian