Students are an important part of Dietitians of Canada. As we begin to learn and gain experience applying nutrition knowledge to practice, it is a rewarding, although difficult, time. The Student Network is a community that brings together students from universities and colleges across Canada, to help us share our experiences, learn from one another, and network with our future colleagues.
- access to TeamDeck, a community for students to discuss nutrition-related topics and meet others from across Canada
- invitation to the Student Social at the Dietitians of Canada Conference
- opportunities to volunteer and apply for awards
Contact Network Chairs:
Donna Lowes (Sr. Co-Chair) email@example.com
Ashley Boulos (Jr. Co-Chair): firstname.lastname@example.org
- DC Student Reps at university and internship programs
List of DC student representatives at universities and internship programs across Canada for the year 2015-2016
- Sample issue of Cornucopia newsletter Spring 2015
The Cornucopia is a newsletter compiled with articles written by DC Representatives at universities and colleges across Canada. Starting in Fall 2015, the Cornucopia will now be moving to a blog format on the network website, but will still provide the high quality, evidence-based information members know and love.