Practice in Global Contexts
As dietitians, whether we are in Canada or abroad, we all practice in a global context!
The Practice in Global Contexts Network exists to:
- Bring together a community of dietitians who are committed to food, nutrition and health around the world
- Share knowledge, insights and resources related to global nutrition challenges and initiatives, intercultural foodways and cuisine and dietetic practice around the world
Join our network to:
- Participate in an active, online community of practice
- Learn of opportunities for continuing education and volunteering in global nutrition
- Engage in dialogue about issues related to nutrition and poverty, food guidelines and initiatives, and dietetics and international health programming
Previously we published quarterly newsletters; now with our new website, we’ve spread this content throughout the website to enhance our member interactivity! Below is a sample of a past issue of the network newsletter.