Dietitians of Canada
99 Yorkville Avenue, Second Floor
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5R 1C1
The materials found on the Dietitians of Canada site are offered as a public service and are not intended for self-diagnosis or the treatment of a health problem. For answers to food and nutrition-related questions or for nutrition services specific to your individual situation contact a Registered Dietitian.
Do you have comments or questions?
Tell us what you think
Additional DC Contacts
- DC Board of Directors – to find out information about the governance of Dietitians of Canada.
- Key DC Staff Contacts - to find out information about specific programs and services.
Related Secretariats Contacts
- International Confederation of Dietetic Associations (ICDA) Secretariat
This group of national dietetic associations represents about 150,000 dietetics professionals around the world. Dietitians of Canada is appointed by ICDA to provide the secretariat and maintain the ICDA website.
- Canadian Foundation for Dietetic Research
A registered charitable foundation that provides grants for research in dietetics and nutrition. This research supports quality advice, programs, resources and service delivery that ultimately enhances the health of Canadians.
- Partnership for Dietetic Education and Practice (PDEP)
Members from each partner sector comprising this organization are: the Alliance of Canadian Dietetic Regulatory Bodies; Dietitians of Canada; and representatives of Canadian academic institutions and practical training organizations in dietetic education.
Dietitians of Canada policies