Dietitians of Canada represents 6,000 members who work in health care facilities, primary care centres, universities, government, and public health. Almost all (94-97%) Canadians identify the dietitian as a credible source of food and nutrition information. It is important that dietitians are aware of products and services that impact their practice and their clients. We can assist you in reaching dietitians with information about your products, services and events. We offer a job posting service as well. Please take a few minutes to review the 2015 Private Sector Relationships - Principles and Guidelines. If you have questions or wish to discuss opportunities, contact us or telephone Georgette Harris at 416.642.9310.
(please review the guidelines for advertising
directed to members.)
- Web site advertising directed to members. Access more details and the rate card here.
- Web site advertising in the online peer-reviewed Canadian Journal of Dietetic Research and Practice. Access more details and the rate card here.
- A set of mailing labels of members you can use to mail information directly to members. Access more details and the rate card here.
- Job ad service where you can post dietitian positions you have available. Details here.
- Annual Nutrition Month campaign held in March reaches millions of Canadians with dietitian-approved healthy eating information. This is an opportunity to position your company as a leader in healthy eating. More details here or contact the Nutrition Month manager.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Member awards – Every year we take time to recognize member achievements and contributions to the profession including academic excellence at the undergrad and graduate level. More details here or contact us to discuss this opportunity.
Exhibit at our annual national conference
Held in a different Canadian city each year, Dietitians of Canada's Annual Conference is attended by 650-750 dietitians. Corporations have the opportunity to exhibit products and services to dietitians.
Our 2020 Conference will be held in Saskatoon from June 10 – 13. Here is the Exhibitor Package for your review.
Exhibit at our fall events or sponsor a webinar
Give your company top-notch visibility and help support dietitians' professional development at the same time. You can reach members across Canada working in a variety of setting, including those attending our specialized educational events in dysphagia, sports nutrition and obesity.
- Dysphagia Assessment and Management Course
- Intensive Sports Nutrition Course
- Principles and Practice of Interdisciplinary Obesity Management
- Regional Events
View details in our Events & Webinars Exhibitor Package