Dietitians of Canada offers advertisements and mailings from third parties that are directed primarily to members, and which are intended to provide members with information on products and services in the marketplace. The advertisements and mailings must meet the following guidelines:
- Are accurate, in good taste and conform to the concept of the communication vehicle
- Do not contravene any Federal Food and Drug policies and regulations
- Are not deceptive or misleading
- Clearly identify the advertiser
- Do not include Dietitians of Canada’s name or logo without permission
Dietitians of Canada does not sell, rent or distribute member e-mail addresses. Members can opt out of third party mailings by changing the settings in their profile.
An advertisement for a product or service does not constitute endorsement by Dietitians of Canada. DC reserves the right to insert a disclaimer and/or add the statement: "This is a paid advertisement".
Read our Private Sector Relationships: Principles and Guidelines