Dietitians of Canada’s most important resource is its community of members, who demonstrate leadership, expertise and passion in innovative ways to build a strong, diverse and unique professional community. This year we acknowledge and honour the over 800 member volunteers who made a difference for all dietitians across Canada. As advocates for food and nutrition policy, communicators, educators and teachers, Network leaders, Board members, evidence based practitioners and researchers, writers, event planners and more; the many different roles and their impact is significant.
Thank you for all that you do. Please take a few moments to scroll through the wide range of volunteer supported projects and programs. Find a colleague and join us in recognizing them for their time, dedication and leadership.
Here are some ways that you can get involved at the local level or with the association:
Contact your RED
- Join a local action group to shape the priority issues in your area.
- Join a network to contribute to the growth of your practice area and connect with colleagues across the country.
- Participate in local event planning and create innovative professional learning opportunities.
- Support research and share your expertise through opportunities at PEN and the Journal.
- Contribute to policy development, governance, consultations and reports through association level activities.
for more information about roles that would be a good fit for you.
Click each heading to browse the lists by activity.