A Field of Opportunities: Virtual Conference 2022
This year’s streamlined free virtual event will bring the dietitian and student community together for networking, learning and research sharing on September 15th. Plus, a full day of Braindates on Sept 16th to meet up with peers across the country and discuss topics of their choice.
Visit the conference website to see the full schedule.
If you require any accommodations to fully participate in the event, please let us know at email@example.com.
How to register
- Conference attendance is included complimentary with DC membership renewal. When you renew or join, on the "Products and Services" page, please select, "I wish to register for the FREE virtual conference".
- If you are already a member and would like to attend, please login and purchase this product (it will be $0).
- Non-members can register for $349.
Login or create a guest account here: https://members.dietitians.ca/DCMember/s/login
Purchase the virtual conference here: https://members.dietitians.ca/DCMember/LearnProduct?id=01tf4000003j6wVAAQ
Important note: By selecting to register for the virtual conference, you agree that DC can provide your name, email address and DC number to our event management partner, International Conference Services (ICS), for the express purposes of communicating with you about registration and the virtual conference.
We’d like to thank the speakers, researchers and the following organizations for their generous financial support, contributing to making the Virtual Conference available to members free of charge.
- Braindate and Elite: PepsiCo Canada
- Technology: Computrition
- Session Break: Danone Canada
- Conference Unboxing Supporters: Abbott, General Mills, PepsiCo
- Virtual Conference Platform: Abbott, Burnbrae Farms Limited, Baxter, Canadian Sugar Institute, CBORD, Canadian Digestive Health Foundation, CMI, Computrition, Canadian Society of Nutrition Management, Danone Canada, Fresenius Kabi, Egg Farmers of Canada, General Mills, Mushrooms Canada, Nestle, Peanut Bureau of Canada, Procter and Gamble