skip to content

Dietitians or nutrition students educated outside of Canada


If you have been a qualified dietitian in another country, contact the provincial dietetic regulatory body in the province where you plan to work to determine the requirements for registration to practise.

If you have not been a registered dietitian in another country and don’t meet the academic or practicum requirements, you can contact a PDEP accredited academic university program and seek admission to their program.

Learn more about how to become a dietitian in Canada

Back to top