DEL - Overview


Internationally educated dietitians

Educated outside Canada?

Start by contacting a provincial dietetic regulatory body in the province where you plan to work to determine the requirements for registration to practise.

Depending on the results of your assessment, additional academic and/or practicum upgrading may be required. 

Learn more

  1. If you don’t meet the academic requirements, contact a university program that is accredited by DC. They will help you determine the courses you need to take.
    Learn more
  2. If you don’t meet the internship/practicum requirements, you have several options.
    Learn more