Dietitians of Canada coordinates the annual Program Match for post-degree Practicum Programs. An online system is used to match applicant choices with available Program openings. This is a very competitive program, and a limited number of positions are available. Fewer than 50 per cent of the candidates who apply are selected each year.
To participate, applicants must:
register in the online match program,
- submit a complete application package, and
pay the required application fee to each program they wish to apply to.
The 2019 Program Match Application Packages are now available. Please see side banner.
See this list of Frequently Asked Questions for further information
How to apply
- Mid-September: Program Match Application Pacakge and Confirmation of Completion of Academic Program Form are available.
- Mid-November: Participants may register in the Match System through the DC Store.
- Mid-January: Deadline for registration, submission of all required documents and selection of program choices.
- Mid-March - early April: Applicants notified of outcomes of program selections.
Updated September 12, 2018