The Canadian Association of Nephrology Dietitians (formerly the Association of Nephrology Dietitians) consists of dietitians who provide renal nutrition therapy interventions and counselling in chronic kidney disease, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and renal transplant.
Who should join this network?
You should join this network if you are interested in renal nutrition. We have regional representatives from across Canada. Our major goals are education and networking. We are a dynamic team and always welcome new members. Our mission is to support renal dietitians in Canada in their provision of quality care to patients with renal disease.
Benefits of membership
- Access to up-to-date information in the members area of our website
- Membership in a network of other Nephrology Dietitians across Canada
- Access to the Essential Guide for Renal Dietitians
- Access to the Kidney Friendly Cooking cookbook
- Access to our CAND educational grants to support professional development
- Invitation and reduced fees to our regional and national conferences
- Quarterly newsletter
- Be part of our online forum of questions, answers and comments from other members
President Co-Chair: Christine Nash, Elizabeth Zamajski
Secretary/Website Admin: Melissa Atcheson
Membership Secretary/Treasurer: Jennifer Lee
Newsletter Editor: Arti Sharma Parpia
Past Chair: June Martin
$35 for full members; $15 for students
(Please note, this network does not make dietitian referrals. If you are looking for a dietitian in your area please use the Find a Dietitian tool or speak to your kidney care team.)
Join this network