The Consulting Dietitians Network (CDN) is a group of progressive dietitians who currently operate or have an interest in private practice or consulting nutrition services – all stages of career development are welcome. This includes members who are in private practice full-time or those who consult part-time throughout all aspects of the nutrition field.
Who should join this network?
Do not let the name intimidate you – you do not have to have an established consulting business to join us! Whether you see clients one-to-one, provide menu planning for hospitals, or anything in between, this network is for you.
Benefits of membership
Activities and achievements
- Exciting Webinars featuring expert speakers on topics relevant to dietetic practice. We feature a new one almost every month! You also get special access to our Webinar Library.
- Special membership price for the Dietitians in Private Practice: A Guide for the Consultant, Fourth Edition
- Access to the latest and most comprehensive version of the Fees, Expenses and Income Guidelines
- Bi-weekly e-mail newsletters. We feature dietitians, practice questions and learnings from all areas of private practice and highlight some initiatives and tools to enhance your practice.
- Access to Natural Health Products data base – this is included in your membership price.
Best business practices for dietitians working in private practice
Consulting dietitians fees, expenses and income guidelines (2016)
Private Practice Manual - Table of Contents
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Direct Billing Course available for free to Consulting Dietitian members
- DC National Conference participation, including hosting several workshops, providing members with the opportunity for a subsidized professional headshot photo shoot and honorariums to attend DC’s largest networking event.
- Continued joint advocacy with DC on Employee Health Benefits.
To support you in direct billing for your business, the Consulting Dietitians Network has invested in purchasing access to Susan Watson's Direct Billing 101 online course, which includes membership in the course Facebook group and an upcoming webinar in the fall. Anyone who is a part of or joins the Consulting Dietitians Network will receive this amazing course and support for direct billing for FREE (valued at $447).
Chair: Jennifer House
Website Administrator: Amanda Hamel
Network Newsletter Coordinator: Deborah Wildish & Novella Lui
CDN Member Learning Tools Coordinators: Alka Chopra & Jennifer Neale
Member Surveys and Data Collection Coordinator: Charlene Kennedy
Tradeshow Coordinator: Amanda Li
Regional Rep Coordinator: Angela Wallace
DC Health Insurance Advocacy Coordinator: Hana Klimczak
Private Practice Manual Development Coordinator: Katie Wyrebek
Join this network