The Consulting Dietitians Network (CDN) is a group of progressive dietitians who currently operate or have an interest in private practice or consulting nutrition services – all stages of career development are welcome. This includes members who are in private practice full-time or those who consult part-time throughout all aspects of the nutrition field.
Who should join this network?
Do not let the name intimidate you – you do not have to have an established consulting business to join us! Whether you see clients one-to-one, provide menu planning for hospitals, or anything in between, this network is for you.
Benefits of membership
Activities and achievements
- Exciting Webinars featuring expert speakers on topics relevant to dietetic practice. We feature a new one almost every month! You also get special access to our Webinar Library.
- Special membership price for the Dietitians in Private Practice: A Guide for the Consultant, Fourth Edition
- Access to the latest and most comprehensive version of the Fees, Expenses and Income Guidelines
- Bi-weekly e-mail newsletters. We feature dietitians, practice questions and learnings from all areas of private practice and highlight some initiatives and tools to enhance your practice.
- Access to Natural Health Products data base – this is included in your membership price.
Best business practices for dietitians working in private practice
Consulting dietitians fees, expenses and income guidelines (2016)
Private Practice Manual - Table of Contents
- DC National Conference participation, including hosting several workshops, providing members with the opportunity for a subsidized professional headshot photo shoot and honorariums to attend DC’s largest networking event.
- Continued joint advocacy with DC on Employee Health Benefits.
Chair: Jennifer House
Website Administrator: Amanda Hamel
Network Newsletter Coordinator: Deborah Wildish & Novella Lui
CDN Member Learning Tools Coordinators: Alka Chopra & Jennifer Neale
Member Surveys and Data Collection Coordinator: Charlene Kennedy
Tradeshow Coordinator: Amanda Li
Regional Rep Coordinator: Angela Wallace
DC Health Insurance Advocacy Coordinator: Hana Klimczak
Private Practice Manual Development Coordinator: Katie Wyrebek
Join this network