The Integrative and Functional Nutrition network (IFN) provides dietitians with evidence based information regarding Integrative and Functional Nutrition to enhance their current practice and increases awareness of the use of Integrative and Functional Nutrition for a dietitian’s practice.
The network's objectives are to:
- Offer webinars to support the educational needs of dietitians.
- Disseminate relevant resources to members to expand their knowledge.
- Promote the exchange of knowledge among members and create an opportunity for networking.
Who should join this network?
This is an excellent network to join if you are a dietitian who is:
Benefits of membership
- Curious about Integrative and Functional Nutriton and would like to learn more about this area
- Looking for new tools and resources to use to apply a personalized nutritional approach to your current practice
- Looking for a community of Integrative and Functional Nutrition practitioners to consult or to share knowledge with other members
Activities and Acheivements
- Quarterly newsletter - includes articles, resources, information regarding webinars or education sessions
- Webinars hosted by the network with renown guest speakers
- Special access to the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Ability to connect with other members to share information, ask questions and for discussion via Coast-to-Coast
Access to recordings from our previous webinars on the following topics:
- Introduction to Integrative and Functional Nutrition: Curious Minds Want to Know! presented by Dr Sheila Dean, DSc, RDN, LDN, IFMCP and Kathie Swift, MS, RDN, LDN, FAND, EBQ
- Evidence-Based Carbohydrate Restriction: Using this Tool in a Safe and Effective Manner presented by Eliana Witchell MSc, RD
- How to Use Natural Health Products to Have Better Results for your Clients presented by Valérie Dussault MS, RD
- Healing the Gut Through Functional Nutrition: A Success Guide for Dietitians presented by Dianne Rishikof MS, RDN, LDN, IFNCP
Co-Chairs: Shelley Amato, Tanya Cullen, Valérie Dussault
Communications Co-Ordinator: Alisha Buttar
$35 for full members; $15 for students
Join this network