The Integrative and Functional Nutrition network (IFN) provides dietitians with evidence based information regarding Integrative and Functional Nutrition to enhance their current practice and increases awareness of the use of Integrative and Functional Nutrition for a dietitian’s practice.
The network's objectives are to:
- Offer webinars to support the educational needs of dietitians.
- Disseminate relevant resources to members to expand their knowledge.
- Promote the exchange of knowledge among members and create an opportunity for networking.
Who should join this network?
This is an excellent network to join if you are a Dietitian who is:
Benefits of membership
- Curious about Integrative and Functional Nutriton and would like to learn more about this area
- Looking for new tools and resources to use to apply a personalized nutritional approach to your current practice
- Looking for a community of Integrative and Functional Nutrition practitioners to consult or to share knowledge with other members
Activities and Acheivements
- Monthly newsletter - includes articles, resources, information regarding webinars or education sessions
- Webinars hosted by the network with renown guest speakers
- Special access to the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Bilingual resources
- Ability to connect with other members to share information, ask questions and for discussion via Coast-to-Coast
- On April 23rd, Dr Sheila Dean, DSc, RDN, LDN, IFMCP and Kathie Swift, MS, RDN, LDN, FAND, EBQ presented on “Introduction to Integrative and Functional Nutrition: Curious Minds Want to Know!”.
- Later in the fall, we will be organizing a webinar with Dianne Rishikof MS, RDN, LDN, IFNCP from Health Takes Guts®.
Co-Chairs: Shelley Amato, Tanya Cullen, Valérie Dussault
$35 for full members; $15 for students
Join this network