Students are an important part of Dietitians of Canada. The Dietitians of Canada Student Network (DCSN) is a community that brings together nutrition and dietetic students to share experiences, learn from one another, and network with future colleagues. Our mission is to create a supportive, engaged, diverse, and inclusive Student Network that provides resources to foster professional and personal development for nutrition and dietetic students across Canada.
Benefits of Membership
Activities and Acheivements
- Access to the Network Portal, a community for students to discuss nutrition-related topics and meet others from across Canada.
- Invitation to the Student Social at the Dietitians of Canada Conference.
- Opportunities to volunteer and apply for awards.
- Discounted DC membership price as a student.
- Engage with advocating for issues important to dietetic students.
- Monthly newsletters featuring volunteer opportunities, awards, and more!
- Annual scholarships open to Student Network members.
- Weekly blog posts written by fellow students.
- Monthly events hosted at university campuses across Canada.
Sr. Co-Chair: Gillian Darlington
Join this network
Jr. Co-Chair: Nicole Miller
Cost: Free for Student Members