The field of dietetics is rapidly evolving. With the surge of dietitians in private practice, business and industry, the media, and in retail settings, we are at the precipice of change in the field of nutrition. Even those in what may be thought of as more traditional settings such as primary care or acute care settings have to be able to ‘sell’ themselves and their services.
During this interactive and innovative workshop, you will gain the knowledge and know-how needed for success as a forerunner in any practice area. This session will cover key topics such as planning for change, marketing your skills and services, networking, and communications that are transferable to all practice settings.
You will have the opportunity to learn from leading Canadian dietitians as they share real-life practice stories. Get ready to overcome the feeling of being overwhelmed and walk away with the practical tips, tools, and strategies you need to move forward with confidence and reach your practice goals faster.
This session is ideal for dietitians across all areas of practice looking to expand their leadership skills, establish collaborative relationships, and enrich their transferable skills and knowledge into their practice setting of choice.
Following this session, you will:
1. Be empowered to solidify a plan and initiate the next steps to start, transition, or expand your practice.
2. Have familiarity with the variety of methods available to market your programs and services and select the most effective mode for your practice setting.
Gain confidence in your leadership and networking skills to build the relationships needed to accelerate your practice.
EARLY BIRD (taxes included)
• Live site - Member $65.00 / Student member $45.00 / Non-member $95.00
• Telehealth, Videoconference, Webinar site - Member $55.00 / Student member $35.00 / Non-member 80.00
Early Bird Deadlines
• By September 29 for: Winnipeg & Manitoba (Telehealth)
• By October 6 for: Saskatoon & Saskatchewan (Telehealth)
• By October 13 for: Toronto & Ontario (OTN videoconference))
• By October 20 for: Vancouver
• By October 27 for: Calgary & Alberta, Northwest Territories, Nunavut & Yukon (Telehealth)
(Ottawa date in Spring 2018 and venue TBD)
REGULAR (taxes included)
• Live site - Member $80.00 / Student member $60.00 / Non-member $110.00
• Telehealth, Videoconference, Webinar site - Member $70.00 / Student member $50.00 / Non-member $99.00
Members in the Atlantic Region, this session will be recorded and posted to Learning on Demand, so you will have an opportunity to view the presentation.