Intensive Sport Nutrition Course - Montréal
This Intensive Sports Nutrition Course is a unique course developed for dietitians on the theory and practical application of the latest in sports nutrition. It was previously delivered in collaboration with the Sports Dietitians Australia, but this year, it will be delivered exclusively by sport nutrition experts working in Canada.
The course is set up to ensure participants are able to convert sports nutrition science into meaningful interventions for athletes and coaches. It will focus on specific sports which Canadian sports dietitians encounter in everyday practice.
Program highlights include exercise physiology, training diet fundamentals, competition nutrition issues for team and endurance athletes, dietary supplements and nutritional ergogenic aids, weight management and the issues specific to athletes, body composition and hydration monitoring.
- Alexia de Macar, DtP, PhD(cand), Sports & Performance Dietitian
- Christine Dziedzic, RD, MSc, Dip. Sport Nutrition IOC, Sports Dietitian, Canadian Sport Institute - Ontario
- Dana Lis, RD, PhD(c), Dip. Sport Nutrition IOC, Sports Dietitian, Post Doctoral Researcher, UC Davis
- Catherine Naulleau DtP MSc, Performance Dietitian, COC
- Erik Sesbreno, RD, CBDT, Dip. Sport Nutrition IOC, Sports Dietitian
- Trent Stellingwerff, PhD, Senior Exercise Physiologist, Canadian Sport Centre - Pacific
- Registered dietitian
- Dietitians of Canada, Sports Supplements Online Course - recommended
Co-hosted by the DC Sport Nutrition Network and Dietitians of Canada
September 13, 2017