These presentations cover a wide range of topics to help you gain insight into different practice areas, learn new skills and stay up to date on the evidence and best practices. New topics are added regularly throughout the year. You'll see the most recent presentations listed first.
To access French content, toggle to the French version of the website in the top right corner of your browser.
Discount pricing is available for members and students, along with many free presentations. To get the best value, consider purchasing an All Access Pass
, which will give you access to the whole Learning on Demand library. Note: The All Access Pass does not include Online Courses.
Purchase an All Access Pass
Group discount rates on presentations are also available for educators and preceptors. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Looking for more in-depth learning? Check out our Online Courses
- The “Search by Course Name” filter searches the course title, presenter names and the short description.
- You can search separately by course name, category or area of focus.
- You can also search by multiple filters. This will only bring up results that are a match for all the filters. For example, if you search by “Breastfeeding” (Course Title), “Nutrition Care”(Category) and “Infants, Children & Youth” (Area of Focus), the results must meet all three criteria.
- For French presentations, toggle to the French side of the website.
- For free presentations, search by Free in the “Category” filter. Presentations may be free for members only and/or also for the public.
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please contact member services.
Once you've purchased a presentation, you will be provided with a login and password to the DC online learning platform
and course materials. You will also be able to access your sessions from the My Learning Library
link on your member dashboard. For questions, contact Member services
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in these presentations are that of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect those of Dietitians of Canada. Further, the presentations should not be reproduced in full or in part without the express written consent of the presenter.