The following blogs are written by Dietitians of Canada members and proudly feature the 2020 Dietitians of Canada Member Blog Badge. (Renewals are underway - check back shortly for the 2020 list!)
Follow @DCMemberBlogs on twitter
to be notified each time one of these blogs publishes a new post!
If you would like to see your blog listed and to receive your virtual badge, apply today using this form
Blog should meet the following criteria*:
- Written by a dietitian who is a member of Dietitians of Canada
- Is a current, active blog that is at least 3 months old and updated at least once per month
- Primary focus on food, nutrition and health
- Includes an “about” section in which the author is identified as a dietitian
- Educational vs. promotional, not overly focused on selling products or services
- Evidence-based information, scientifically sound advice
- Does not violate the intellectual property rights of others, consistently abides by ethical blogging as well as DC principles of professional practice and any guidelines from your provincial regulatory body
- Displays the DC Member Blog Badge
*Criteria adapted from the Nutrition Blog Network. Dietitians of Canada does not verify the adherence of listed blogs to the criteria above.