Back by popular demand, the Nutrition Month 2019 campaign is dedicated to supporting Canadians to Unlock the Potential of Food. Dietitians will help Canadians realize the potential of food to fuel, discover, prevent, heal and bring us together. Dietitians believe in the power of food to enhance lives and improve health. Member resources are developed to make your activities and support of the campaign easier.
Here are the Nutrition Month resources in development:
- Resource Manual with backgrounder, activity and idea list, plus tips on creating a professional display (members only)
- Five ready-to-use factsheets
- Ten feature recipes along with a new Nutrition Month 2019 Cookspiration icon to access all 29 Nutrition Month recipes
- Ready-to-use PowerPoint presentation (members only)
- One sample blog post (members only)
- Proclamations for Nutrition Month and Dietitians Day
- Ready-to-use advertisement
- Ambassador Toolkit that includes the tools and resources that non-members and health promoting organizations can use to host their own activities and events
- Nutrition Month poster (available February 1)
Read about the history of the campaign and Dietitians Day.
To take part in the campaign, contact email@example.com.
Nutrition Month is brought to you by Dietitians of Canada and thousands of dietitians across the country, in collaboration with the campaign sponsors. The official campaign sponsors for 2019 are Avocados from Mexico and Dairy Farmers of Canada. The supporting sponsor is Canola Eat Well.The factsheet sponsor is Loblaws Inc.
- Download Cookpsiration to help you Unlock the Potential of Food with delicious recipes. Find it on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Updated December 11, 2018.