Nutrition Month – Member Resources
Unlock the Potential of Food
The resources we develop each year make your opportunity to support the campaign a little easier. Want to help out in 2018? Connect with your Regional Representative. Interested in some history on the campaign, we have that too!
The Nutrition Month 2018 campaign is dedicated to supporting Canadians to Unlock the Potential of Food. Dietitians will help Canadians realize the potential of food to fuel, discover, prevent, heal and bring us together. Dietitians believe in the power of food to enhance lives and improve health.
Find out who the Regional Representatives are in your area. If you’re interested in taking part contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Dietitians in communities and workplaces across the country will host events during March and post these on the Canada Activity Map. We encourage community leaders and other health professionals to connect with local dietitians to plan events too.
The member and publicly available resources are all available! Check these out:
- Member Resource Manual with backgrounder, activity and idea list plus a “how to tips” for creating a professional display
- Five fabulous fact sheets
- 15 tantalizing feature recipes that you can print and distribute
- Ready-to-use PowerPoint deck (for members)
- Sample blog post (for members)
- Ready-to-use ad
- A “Take the Challenge” certificate
- Campaign Communications Ambassador tool kit
- Updated and enhanced Cookspiration app with a Nutrition Month icon, and a Nutrition Month 2018 genre with 32 new recipes
- Canada Activity Map
- Sponsor Resource Listing
Note: The popular campaign poster is available to order from dairynutrition.ca/2018
. The poster is not produced by Dietitians of Canada.
Locked Resources are for ‘Members Only’.
Nutrition Month is brought to you by Dietitians of Canada and thousands of dietitians across the country, in collaboration with the campaign sponsors. The official campaign sponsors for 2018 are Avocados from Mexico, Dairy Farmers of Canada and Diabetes Canada, and our factsheet sponsor is Loblaws Inc.
We are proud to name the following as our Official Nutrition Month 2018 Communications Ambassador Organizations:
Updated February 8, 2018.