Why should I become a member?
Dietitians of Canada works with members to raise the profile of the profession, support innovative practice, and create new opportunities. Our influence runs deep and it continues to grow.
Join today to get connected, work smarter, advance your career and be recognized. Discounted fees are available for the first year of membership and for full time students. You can join for 12 months or up to 15 months.
||Get Connected - Work Smarter
• Attend learning events and annual conference at discounted rates
• Get answers to your practice-based questions with PEN® - only $60/year
• Save time with an ‘All Access Pass’ to e-learning for $74.95 – 200+ resources available
• Connect with members by joining Networks and Local Action Groups
• Protect your future with professional liability insurance
||Advance Your Career - Be Recognized
• Be first to learn about new jobs, events, resources and news releases
• Access Member Awards and research grants
• Increase referrals with Find a Dietitian
• Contribute to the DC Conference program
• Gain media exposure
"We would not have as strong a profession as we do if we did not have an association. We need to be members to stay strong."
Dietitians of Canada set ambitious targets to shift the landscape of the profession to meet members’ needs and priorities over the next four years. Watch this short video on our progress to date in 2017!
Hear what students say about being a member of DC
All Registered Dietitians should consider enrolling in Dietitians of Canada’s liability insurance program.
A Vision for Dietitians in 2020 is a bold and multifaceted portrayal of our organization and profession.