1. For questions about food or nutrition or for healthy eating materials, visit UnlockFood.ca
. You’ll find information on healthy eating, food, chronic disease prevention, recipes, videos and more. For meal planning and a large recipe library, visit Cookspiration.com
2. Learn more about what dietitians do and where you can find one
in your community. Many dietitian services are covered under employee health benefits
. Use our Find a Dietitian tool
to find a dietitian near you.
3. To learn more about the education you need to practice as a dietitian in Canada, see the information at Become a Dietitian
. If you have trained as a dietitian outside of Canada, read this information
4. For information about your membership status, visit your profile
. You can view your membership
and order history
, purchase insurance and networks
, make a donation to CFDR
and update your password
5. To find your Learning on Demand and Online Course purchases, visit your library
. Your purchases can be viewed in our Online Learning System
. You will need a unique login and password to access this site.
For all other questions, please connect with our Customer Service team.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm EST
Please note: Dietitians of Canada will close for summer hours on Fridays at 12 pm Eastern, from July 10 to September 4, 2020.
Mail (Head Office):
Dietitians of Canada
99 Yorkville Avenue, Second Floor
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5R 1C1
We acknowledge that the land we are on is the traditional territory of many nations including the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee and the Wendat peoples and is now home to many diverse First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Toronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit.