These fees (plus provincial taxes) are in effect from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023.
Please note: There are no prorated fees for purchases throughout the year.
You are a dietitian and registered with a Canadian dietetics regulatory body (provincial college):
Full membership - $364
First-time member - $156
- This is your first time joining as a member.
- You are moving from a student membership to the full member category.
- You were a first-time member last year.
- You are currently employed less than 21 hours/week.
- You are on full-time parental leave.
- This category also includes waived professional liability insurance fees.
(for former DC members and Registered Dietitians
) - $156
- You are permanently retired from work and aged 55 years or over.
- You are permanently retired from work and no longer able to work due to a medical condition.
You are a student or recent graduate:
Full-time graduate student
- You are enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program in dietetics, food science, or nutrition science at a Canadian university.
- You are completing your dietetic internship or practicum program.
- This category also includes waived professional liability insurance fees with proof of practicum enrollment.
Dietetic graduate (This option is available for two years post-graduation)
- You are enrolled in a full time post-graduate degree program in food and human nutrition, food science or nutrition at a Canadian university (you are not yet eligible to be an RD).
- You are a dietitian and/or DC member enrolled in a full time post-graduate degree program at a Canadian university.
- You are a graduate of an accredited undergraduate program in dietetics, food science, or nutrition science at a Canadian university, and are applying or awaiting a practicum placement.
All members are invited to refer a new or lapsed member (has not been a DC member in the past 365 days. The new or returning member must meet the criteria for first-year, part-time (new) or full membership. The referring member will receive a $50 discount coupon for EACH eligible member they refer.
Join or Renew
Last updated: May 19, 2022