The Aboriginal Nutrition Network was established in 2001. It was created to:
Who should join this network?
- network and share resources with communities
- be informed and participate in continuing education opportunities
- further develop dietetic training opportunities with a focus on Aboriginal nutrition
- be identified as a resource group for government and others
- raise awareness of Aboriginal Nutrition needs
You should join ANN if you are interested in networking with other dietitians working in the Aboriginal communities.
Benefits of membership
- A monthly email digest featuring traditional recipes, practice blog posts and latest news
- Ability to network and connect with other dietitians working in Aboriginal Nutrition through a dynamic website
- Opportunities to get involved with project working groups (i.e Traditional Recipes Project)
- Reduced registration rates at Aboriginal Nutrition Network National Gatherings
Chairs: Teri Morrow (second co-chair position is open)
Past chairs: Melissa Hardy, Emily Murray, Elisa Levi
Join this network